Monday, March 26, 2012

ItemTypeEnum = Resource question

I have a Resource file that is a htm file in a sub-folder on reporting
services. Using the web service I am getting the catalog items using
ListChildren. I want to be able to extract out the contents of the htm file.
It is stored as a text/html MIMEType. I don't know if this is the correct
forum for this question or not but any assistance is appreciated.
JamesI found the answer myself and will post for reference:
byte[] resourceDefinition = null;
string mimeType = null;
string res = null;
resourceDefinition = rs.GetResourceContents(strReportName, out mimeType);
System.Text.UTF8Encoding enc = new System.Text.UTF8Encoding();
res = enc.GetString(resourceDefinition);
"James Tow" wrote:
> I have a Resource file that is a htm file in a sub-folder on reporting
> services. Using the web service I am getting the catalog items using
> ListChildren. I want to be able to extract out the contents of the htm file.
> It is stored as a text/html MIMEType. I don't know if this is the correct
> forum for this question or not but any assistance is appreciated.
> James

No comments:

Post a Comment