Friday, March 30, 2012

ITW wont save script file

Hi all,

I am running the ITW against several trace files that were created from a single trace file. I only have the following problem when attempting to save the script file from the analysis of any one of the multiple trace files. I have used the ITW against single trace files with no problem.

Here's the problem:
Everything works fine until I select the "Save Script File" option. After selecting this option, designating a file name to save to, and then clicking the "Next" button, the application appears to hang up. It displays an hourglass pointer, as though it is working, but just sits there forever. Also, when I look at the task manager this application reports that it is "not responding". I have allowed it to sit there in this state for several hours before finaly killing the process. Is there some additional configuration or method required to analyze multiple trace files from a single trace session?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RickThis could be a bug. You might want to contact PSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment