Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Its to slow when I handle XML field in SQL 2005!

It's to slow when I handle XML field in SQL 2005!

I find that it's slow when I handle XML field (maybe only stored 200kb date) in SQL 2005! Especially when I insert a sub tree to XML field !
I have indexed the XML field.

Is it possible that the XML field is not ripe in SQL 2005 database?

Can you quantify "slow"?|||I made a online bookmark program with ASP.Net 2.0+ SQL 2005, I stored bookmarks in a XML Field, I find it's very slow when I insert, edit or delete bookmark, especially import bookmark to a folder selected.you can try it athttp://www.hellocw.com/onlinebookmark/Default.aspx|||

I'm not sure what you mean by very slow... I just tried your site, clicking on the recently added pages was instaneous... The page came up quickly, and I even created an account, added a page to a couple folders (root, sports), and I couldn't see it taking any time at all.

So..What is slow?

|||Hi,i too need the functionality of importing and exporting bookmarks to my website will u plshelp me in this i mean will u pls give me some code sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment