Wednesday, March 28, 2012

iterate/loop indexing services files

How can I loop through or get a resultset with all files in an indexing
services catalog?
Is there a way to make the returning recordset contain all records?
I want to go through and grab the FileIndex from all files. The files are
static so I don't have to worry about the value changing.
Thanks in advance
Follow-ups to microsoft.public.inetserver.indexserver
this is a terrible way of doing it but
select * from openquery(webLS,'select path,filename from webCat..scope()
where size >0')
where my catalog name is webCat, and my linked server name is also webLS
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"AC" <no@.spam.me> wrote in message
news:el$h5cK%23GHA.5092@.TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> How can I loop through or get a resultset with all files in an indexing
> services catalog?
> Is there a way to make the returning recordset contain all records?
> I want to go through and grab the FileIndex from all files. The files are
> static so I don't have to worry about the value changing.
> Thanks in advance
> Follow-ups to microsoft.public.inetserver.indexserver
>

No comments:

Post a Comment