Monday, February 20, 2012

Isqlw.exe

I am having an awfull time trying to get my code to run in ISQLW
This is the code

call isqlw -S scrbbususcnc01 -d master -U jdionne -P ttttttt -Q "Exec xp_sendmail 'eddens, david; dionne, jim', '(scrbbususcnc01) Success - JOC Loaded LineMkt Support Tables', @.subject = '(scrbbususcnc01) Success - JOC Loaded LineMkt Support Tables'" -o \\scrbbususcnc01\Maersk_DW\RKMS\logs\TestIncrement al.log -s "|"

Every time i run this I get a window listing all of the switches for isql and the -Q is not listed. Can someone please send me some insight on this.
JimSounds like you want OSQL, instead of ISQL. ISQLW is Query Analyzer. Bit too graphical a tool, I think to be commandline friendly. You may want to edit out your password, too.|||Originally posted by MCrowley
Sounds like you want OSQL, instead of ISQL. ISQLW is Query Analyzer. Bit too graphical a tool, I think to be commandline friendly. You may want to edit out your password, too.

using isql did the job
Thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment