Friday, February 24, 2012

Issue publishing reports under Win2k3

I'm trying to publish some reports using the RS tool under Windows
Server 2003 SBS.
It works fine under Win XP but using SBS I get the messages
"The operation you are attempting requires a secure connection
(HTTPS)."
Any ideas?
Cheers
Chris.The rs script uses rs.CreateReport
and this is where the exception occurs.|||On 18 Jun, 18:54, theinvisibleGhost <theinvisibleGh...@.yahoo.com>
wrote:
> The rs script uses rs.CreateReport
> and this is where the exception occurs.
I found a similar message here:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/4b3872a882e9bcd7/bdba3dfc3d002231?lnk=st&q=Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.SecureConnectionRequiredException&rnum=1&hl=en#bdba3dfc3d002231
It didn't resolve my issue but I found that my virtual directorys were
corrupted in someway.
I deleted them and then recreated them and my issue was resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment