Friday, February 24, 2012

Issue in using round in Vbscript

I am using a Round to get the Value of a Float datatype column from a databa
se
and if I use the below code
and if the value of the Column is say 0
It do returns a value as 0 but it stores it into a table it's -1 my column f
or Temp is of Float datatype
please advice why this can be
Temp = round(0* 0.95,2)

> samay
>Please don't ask the same question in more than one thread.
KritiVerma@.hotmail.com wrote:

> I am using a Round to get the Value of a Float datatype column from a data
base
> and if I use the below code
>and if the value of the Column is say 0
>It do returns a value as 0 but it stores it into a table it's -1 my column
for Temp is of Float datatype
> please advice why this can be
> Temp = round(0* 0.95,2)
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment