Friday, February 24, 2012

Issue in browsing msxisapi.dll please help

Hi all, I installed several times the xml analysis provider but I am
having severe issues in having it working on a Windows 2003 server
machine. I followed all the described steps including adding and
enabling a Web service extension for that dll. Also read and execute
permissions are setted up; all seems exactly the same to what I did
other times...but I am unable to browse it from that machine.

Any help is sooo appreciated,

Thanks and regards

ElenaWhat type of error are you getting exactly?

Are you able to browse it from other machines?

<ELEMA.LO@.terra.es> wrote in message
news:1118095685.145011.186500@.z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
> Hi all, I installed several times the xml analysis provider but I am
> having severe issues in having it working on a Windows 2003 server
> machine. I followed all the described steps including adding and
> enabling a Web service extension for that dll. Also read and execute
> permissions are setted up; all seems exactly the same to what I did
> other times...but I am unable to browse it from that machine.
> Any help is sooo appreciated,
> Thanks and regards
> Elena|||There are several discussions of issues with this DLL:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group...lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

If this doesn't help, you should post some more information - which
version/servicepack of MSSQL, what error you get, which steps you
followed etc.

Simon|||Hi all, thanks for the reply. I don't get any message...just it
stalls...please help it is very urgent !

Thanks and regards

Elena|||(ELEMA.LO@.terra.es) writes:
> Hi all, thanks for the reply. I don't get any message...just it
> stalls...please help it is very urgent !

If you want to rely on newsgroups, microsoft.public.sqlserver.xml
may be your best bet.

But if it's very urgent, you should probably consider open a case with
Microsoft.

--
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@.sommarskog.se

Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techin.../2000/books.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment